Frequently Asked Questions
Can I register without depositing funds?
Yes. You only need to make a deposit in order to start trading.
In which currency can I make a deposit?
You can make a deposit in one of the following currencies: EUR, USD, GBP.
What is the minimum deposit at eXcentral?
The minimum deposit is 250 (GBP, USD, EUR).
Do I need to have specific computer requirements to be able to trade with eXcentral?
Is my private information protected at eXcentral?
Why can’t I trade?
There are several reasons why your trading activity isn’t working. It is best you contact our support team or your dedicated Account Manager for help with this issue.
How do I become a verified client?
At eXcentral we will request for the following verification documents, issued on the name of the account holder. You have 15 days to verify your account. If your account is not verified after 15 days we will be forced to close your account and refund the available balance.
1. Proof of ID – Send us an identification Document, this could either be your passport or ID card (both sides need to be visible) and your driver’s license*.
2. Proof of residence – Send the following documents to confirm your country of residence, issued within the last 6 months: Bank or credit card statement and a billing statement such as internet, electricity, council tax, water, gaz, telephone bill or any other Government issued documents.
3. Verify your payment method by sending a picture of your payment card covering the CVV on the back and the first 12 digits of your credit card number on the front.
4. E-wallet (Skrill, Neteller) – A screenshot of such e-wallet showing your name, email, e-wallet ID also need to be sent.
Any form of POI documentation must include the following in order to be accepted:
– Clear photograph of the Client
– Passport/ID Number of the Client
– Date and Place of Birth of the Client
– Full Name of the Client
– Issuing Country
– Issue and Expiry Date
*If you do not have a valid passport or ID you can send a provisional Driving License, provided that the expired passport or government ID is also provided (for UK clients only).
A residence permit cannot be accepted as a single POI document. However, if you do not have a valid passport or government ID, a temporary driver’s license can be accepted with the support of the expired document.
In an unfortunate case where you cannot provide a valid proof of identity, for example, your passport or driver’s license has expired, you may be asked for other kinds of documents such as the Birth Certificate plus the expired documents (Passport or Government ID and Driving License). A 1-month deadline will be given to provide a valid one. If you cannot provide a viable document, we will be forced to refund the available balance and terminate your account.
The personal info I registered with has changed. What do I do?
If any of your personal info (such as home address) has changed, It’s your obligation to inform the company and update it in your account.
How do I know what my account balance is?
As soon as you log in to your private account you can view your account balance at the top of the page.
How can I check all my funding transactions?
You can see all your transactions in the transaction history, once you log in to your trading account.
How can I place a withdrawal request at eXcentral?
Withdrawal requests can be placed by logging in and following the instructions in the withdrawal page in the Client Area.
What is the minimum withdrawal amount at eXcentral?
The minimum withdrawal amount from your eXcentral account is 10 EUR / USD / GBP for Credit Card, and 100 EUR/ USD / GBP for Wire Transfer. If you’re using e-wallets, you can withdraw any amount.
Is it possible to cancel a withdrawal?
Yes it is. You can cancel the withdrawal if the transfer hasn’t been processed yet. Your funds will then be returned to your trading account.